Holiday Rock

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

At a Point ...






















As I sit and think ...

I have so many self confidence issues it is pathetic.
Why can't I walk into a public area and not wonder if people are laughing at me or talking about me? Why can't I just sit and eat a meal without thinking people are watching?

This morning I sit and think about what an amazing husband and kids I have. They love me for who I am and who I aspire to be. They may laugh at times but they are laughing with me. They are constantly telling me I am beautiful. Hannah tells me I am skinny (we will be having her vision tested!!!! LOL). I can say what I am thinking and they do not judge me. I tend to be a brutally honest person and tell it like it is.

I guess what I am getting at is, if only I can...

Dance Like No One is Watching, Sing Like No One is Listening and Love Like You Have Never Been Hurt

No comments: