Holiday Rock

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

14 Years ...



Today is our wedding anniversary!!!

March 26, 1995, what a great day. I remember walking down the aisle as if it was yesterday. The feeling of excitement and love. And to look into Rich's eyes and vow our love to each other.

I can honestly say that today I am more in love with Rich than I was that day. The way he respects me and looks at me with such love. Most of the time, I do no wrong in his eyes. He is truly the best soul mate I could have ever dreamt of.

I look forward to all the years to come with him. All the tiny cherished moments, secrets and whispers that we have. My heart is so full with love for him.

Rich .. I LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait to spend a gazillion more anniversaries with you.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Rich and Corie! We love you guys! Here's to the next 14 years!

Michele Lee said...

Congratulations!!! Wow you all are an old married couple!!!!! Here's to many more years of happiness....