Holiday Rock

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where Have I Been?? ...

It has been forever since I posted anything new.
October keeps us soooo busy.

Jeremy turned 11!!! OMG --- how did my little baby turn 11??? I swear we just brought him home from the hospital. And then he just started kindergarten. Now -- he is in sixth grade (leaving for camp on Monday). Growing up to be such a great person.

After Jeremy's birthday we have soccer twice a week and a game on Saturdays.

The days Jeremy doesn't have soccer, Hannah has cheer. She is loving it this year more than last. This year she is the peak of the pyramid. I am in a panicking watching it every time. And there she is grinning from ear to ear. I will work on a picture!!!

Between all of this -- Halloween. Rich and I LOVE Halloween. Rich decorated the most amazing yard. We have our first party on Saturday. We are Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf - 40s style!!! Pictures to come!!!

No comments: