Holiday Rock

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Friday, August 14, 2009

I Am Determined ...


This year I have decided that we are having a handmade Christmas.

If I give a gift it has to be something that I have made and comes from my heart.

Every year I preach about how we are losing the whole context of Christmas and we shouldn't be buying a gift just to buy but instead we should give from our hearts.

So this year, I am determined.

I have already started and have lots of ideas!!!

I better get to work ... the clock is ticking.

1 comment:

Tales From the Land of Motherhood said...

Love the idea, I agree that we have lost the "meaning" a bit when we just go out and buy a gift. So, do share what are some of your ideas so we all can join on the band wagon of "gifts from the heart".......