Holiday Rock

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jon & Kate plus 8 Addiction ...


I am an addicted fan of Jon & Kate plus 8.

I DVR all the episodes (even if I have already seen them). It has gotten so bad that Jeremy asks to watch them. Now he is hooked!!! Rich is not a fan and can't understand why I would want to watch a show with a bunch of little kids running around screaming ... but I love it. I love how Kate is so snappy with Jon and he just goes with the flow. Kind of like our house!!!

So ... I found this book that Kate wrote and I have to tell you I have a new found love for this family!!! I am enjoying reading so much that I can't put the book down and I am getting nothing done around the house.

If you want a good book to read .. I highly recommend it to all my friends who are addicted to Jon & Kate plus 8.

No comments: