Holiday Rock

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Times are a Changing ...




Okay ... so this is my blog where I can vent, share or just type whatever is on my mind.
With that said ...
I have such mixed feelings on where our new President will take us. Our economy is so squeezed right now that it is scarey. Rich has a very stable job and I work in an industry that will always have need. But there are so many people right now that in a blink of an eye could lose everything. All of those currently retired who invested their retirement in stock and have lost it all. Will the President be able to help them?
What about our current War status? Will he just pull everyone back home? And then what? One person can not make these changes by themselves ... we can't assume that he will step into office and make changes with the signing of papers and delegations of duties. It takes a government as a whole and the people have to stand behind it. I am not political .. I am sure you can tell from this but ... please let there be changes.

No comments: