Holiday Rock

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Do Everything Without Complaining


Good morning!!! What a wonderful weekend we have had.

Saturday was SOCCER!!! Unfortunately we didn't win but the kids played a great game. Jeremy has really had to step it up this year in soccer. The kids are playing so much more aggressive.

Sunday we went to Church. What an awesome sermon we had. Do everything without complaining or arguing. Choose to be a complainer or a do gooder. I came to the realization this morning that I have been living as a complainer rather than finding the good in certain situations. This is going to be a new goal for me. I don't know how I will handle it when the dog steals my intimates from the laundry and takes them into the yard!!! Or when the kids are just running around like bancheez and won't listen. But I hereby promise to do my best!

1 comment:

mityscottfamily said...

You made me laugh..."when th edog steals your undies"...funny stuff!!
I like your page...I cant figure out how do it yet, dang it, maybe today I will make it look pretty.Hope all is well with everyone.
Have a good week.